Barusan ngambil personality test lagi. Biasanya dapet ENTP, kali ini dapet ENTJ wkwk. Geser dikit ya, Perceiving jadi Judging. Hasil testnya bilang gini :
- You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion
- You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing
- You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling
- You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving
Kalo gitu gw bisa jadi ENFP sama ENFJ juga dong? :’D
Tapi dari apa yang gw perhatiin emang tipe personality ini gak mutlak satu tipe buat satu orang. Lucu kalo gw bilang gw mutlak ENTP, selagi gw punya banyak sifat dari tipe lain. Tapi gak apa-apa sedikit menipu ihihi.
Ini nih yang gw banget dari 4 tipe di atas.
- ENTPs are less interested in developing plans of actions or making decisions than they are in generating possibilities and ideas.
- ENFJ’s are so externally focused that it’s especially important for them to spend time alone. This can be difficult for some ENFJs, because they have the tendency to be hard on themselves and turn to dark thoughts when alone.
- There is not much room for error in the world of the ENTJ. They dislike to see mistakes repeated, and have no patience with inefficiency.
- Although the ENTP is more interested in absorbing information than in making decisions, they are quite rational and logical in reaching conclusions.
- ENFJ’s people skills are so extraordinary, they have the ability to make people do exactly what they want them to do. They get under people’s skins and get the reactions that they are seeking.
- An ENFP who has “gone wrong” may be quite manipulative – and very good it. The gift of gab which they are blessed with makes it naturally easy for them to get what they want.
- Although their logical abilities lend strength and purpose to the ENTP, they may also isolate them from their feelings and from other people.
Dengan ini, 2014 bakalan tambah seru buat eksplorasi diri hihi. Gw butuh banyak orang, banyak kejadian buat ngetes beberapa teori di atas. Benar atau salahkah? Mana tau kalau gak dicoba? 😉